SIMPLUS FULL FACE FITPACK
- SKU: 400483Fitpack
100 in stock
Introducing F&P Simplusâ„¢, Fisher & Paykel Healthcareâ€™s full face CPAP mask, designed to simply fit and perform. F&P Simplus features a revolutionary RollFitâ„¢ seal which rolls back and forth to automatically adjust to the bridge of your nose for a comfortable seal. Start your CPAP journey today with F&P Simplus.
Introducing F&P Simplusâ„¢, Fisher & Paykel Healthcareâ€™s full face CPAP mask, designed to simply fit and perform. F&P Simplus features an innovative RollFitâ„¢ seal, ErgoFormâ„¢ headgear, and Easy Frame.
1. The RollFit seal automatically adjusts to the bridge of your nose by rolling back and forth. This seal also features Integrated Stability Panels which help to hold the mask in place while you sleep.
2. The ErgoForm headgear helps to keep the mask in place while you move. It is also breathable and ergonomically designed to self-locate high on the rear of the head. The headgear is made of a durable, soft fabric which is designed for comfort. In addition, the headgear incorporates stretch and non-stretch panels, and an adjustable Crown Strap. With multiple adjustment points, you can achieve the right fit for you.
3. The Easy Frame is a low-profile frame which is stable, durable, and small, and ensures a clear line of sight. The Ball-and-Socket-Elbow rotates for freedom of movement while reducing drag from the CPAP breathing tube.
Start your CPAP journey today with F&P Simplus.
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days