ResMed AirTouch N20 For Her Memory Foam Nasal CPAP Mask Small Without Headgear
- Brand: ResMed
- SKU: 63954
ResMed has updated this cushion to assist in patient comfort especially patients who have sensitive skin. A mask kit gives you the option to buy the complete mask with headgear or save money by only purchasing the mask frame with cushion if you already have the headgear!
- UltraSoft Cushion – ResMed understands not all faces are the same, so they developed the AirTouch N20 for her for women who want the benefits of a memory foam cushion but have trouble fitting into a standard AirTouch N20 Mask. Unlike traditional silicone cushions, these ultra soft memory foam cushions give you a personalized fit specific to your facial features. Receive a secure seal and comfortable fit with these breathable nasal cushions designed to assist patients who struggle with sensitive skin.
- Clear field of Vision – No need to change your nightly routine with the ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal mask. The frame balances pressure against your cheek bones while keeping the line of sight open so you can read your favorite book or catch up on the latest TV series.
- A short, flexible tube – The short tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving you more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. To make things even easier, this short, flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
(1) Mask Frame
|Mode of Operation||
Nasal CPAP Mask
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days