ResMed Airfit N20 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask Kit Small Without Headgear
- Brand: ResMed
- SKU: 63554
The technology of the InfinitySeal cushion, soft frame, and plush headgear provide comfort along with versatility, making this mask a very user friendly comfortable mask for your CPAP therapy.
- InfinitySeal Cushion –The InfinitySeal Cushion is the most adaptive silicone cushion ResMed has designed. Features specially designed loops and varying thickness levels designed to prevent blowout, in order to create a secure seal and prevent mask leaks.
- Clear field of Vision –The frame rests just below the eyes to keep line of sight open for reading or watching TV.
- A short, flexible tube – The flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving patients more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. The short flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP/VPAP tube.
(1) AirFit N20 For Her Mask Frame
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days