Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DreamWearNasalMaskWHG
The Philips Respironics DreamWear under-the-nose nasal mask is truly a unique breakthrough in sleep apnea therapy. It is designed to make it feel like you are wearing nothing at all.
- Innovative soft tubing frame. The comfortable frame directs airflow through two soft silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion, and because the frame is soft, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or aggravating pressure points. It will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Freedom to move. If you sleep on your back, the DreamWear nasal mask distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side, the lower tube of the mask compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube, maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Unique under-the-nose cushion. The nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils. With the cushion’s low-profile design, there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the elbow of the mask quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and tubing attachment. The soft, single-strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring overtightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal contact and open field of view. With a low-profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and a single-strap headgear, the CPAP DreamWear mask by Philips Respironics is one of the most minimalist CPAP masks available, providing the user with an open field of view for reading, talking, or watching TV before bedtime.
- Frame sizes. DreamWear’s frame is available in three sizes: small (19 inches), medium (20 inches), and large (22 inches). Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit, but packs are available with other sizes for larger users or more petite ones. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable, so any frame size can be used with any size cushion.
- Cushions. DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes: small, medium, medium-wide, and large, to fit a wide range of noses.
- Soft wraps. Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
(1) DreamWear Mask Frame (in selected size)
silicone – Polycarbonate / Not made with Rubber Laytex
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
|Special User Features||
Under the nose Nasal CPAP Mask
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days