Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face Mask With Headgear
- SKU: DreamWearFullFaceWH
What makes this mask so different? Philips Respironics new and exciting design is the soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame of this Respironics mask is soft and flexible it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or applying pressure to any points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide-open field of view. A real plus among CPAP users.
Features & Benefits
- Silicone Frame – Like many masks from Philips Respironics, the soft frame of the DreamWear CPAP Mask directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft and adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching any pressure points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion – The mask’s full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask’s elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing – Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View – The mask provides the user with an open field of view wider than many other Respironics mask for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes –The frame options available are: Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit.
- Cushion Sizes – The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide and Large to fit a wide range of noses. If you’re unsure of which size to choose, download the sizing guide available in the Manuals Section above to determine your best fit or purchase the All Sizes Option to reduce any confusion. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
-Unobstructed Frontal View
(1) Frame (in selected size)
Yes, for US Customers
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days