Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DreamWearFull FaceNasalMask
This mask comes with a medium frame, which fits most facial profiles, and 4 different cushion sizes to choose from: small, medium, large and medium-wide. Philips Respironics made the DreamWear mask frame universally compatible with all DreamWear cushions, allowing you to change between a nasal, full face or a nasal pillow cushion.
- Silicone Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the Respironics DreamWear full face cushion.
- Under-the-Nose Cushion: The mask’s full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask’s elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing: Soft, single-strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View: The DreamWear Full Face Mask provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes: Receive the Philips Respironics DreamWear medium size, which is included with this purchase. You have the option to purchase a separate mask frame if you feel the medium is too small or too large. The options available are small, medium and large. Most users will find the medium size to be the best fit.
- Cushion Sizes: The CPAP Masks DreamWear full face cushions are available in four sizes, small, medium, medium-wide and large, to fit a wide range of noses. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable, so any cushion will work with any Philips Respironics DreamWear size.
(1) Frame (in selected size)
-Cushion: Silicone Polycarbonate
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days