Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DSX400S11
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro is a fixed pressure CPAP machine that delivers one set pressure throughout the night.
One of the things that make it stand out is the auto trial mode, in which you get a 30-day therapy feature that will auto adjust up and down to find the perfect setting for your needs, and then lock that setting into place.
This is the newest generation of the DreamStation Pro CPAP machine, and it’s 18% smaller and 28% lighter than its predecessor, the SystemOne series. And it comes with its own power supply cord and adapter.
- Auto-Trial: The DreamStation Pro features an EZ start auto trial mode which can be used for up to 30 days to help determine a patient’s optimum CPAP therapy pressure level.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled, the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. With advanced event detection, SmartRamp responds, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm.
- Heated Humidifier: The heated humidifierhas a standard mode and adaptive mode. The standard acts like a typical heated CPAP humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The adaptive mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation’s heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief: The CPAP features C-Flex pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath. The clinically proven C-Flex provides a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not for effective CPAP therapy.
- Auto On/Off: When enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with built in Bluetooth and an SD card for data storage. After each sleep session, the DreamStation displays a sleep progress report on the LCD screen. The sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested when using the Respironics DreamStation CPAP Pro.
There are no reviews yet.
(1) DreamStation CPAP Pro Machine
1.33kg/2.94lbs (w/o humidifier) 1.98kg/4.37lbs (w/humidifier) Incl. power supply
|Data Storage Content||
SD card: > 1 year On- board: <6 months
15.7×19.3×8.4cm (w/o humidifier) 29.7×19.3×8.4cm (w/ humidifier)
100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US
Reusable Foam Filter, Disposable Ultra Fine Filter
Heated Humidifier (Optional): Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes; Heated tube (optional)
|Mode of Operation||
Fixed Pressure Machine – C- Flex, C- Flex+
4 to 20 cm H2O
0 to 45 min (5- minute increments)
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
25.8 dB(A) machine only/27.9 dB(A) with humidifier
|Special User Features||
|Starting Ramp Pressure||
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days