Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine With Heated Humidifier And Heated Tube
- SKU: DSX400T11
The DreamStation Pro was designed to be very user friendly with a full color display that makes it easy to navigate using the turing dial on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor on the top of the machine will adjust the displays brightness depending on the ambient light in the room . The simple menus, icons and labels are easy to see and understand.
- Heated Humidifier: The integrated Heated Humidifier attaches directly to the DreamStation Pro. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine’s primary LCD display.
- Heated Tube: The DreamStation Heated Tubing provides extra protection from rainout and allows greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- Auto-Trial: The DreamStation Pro features and auto-trial mode which can be used for up to 30 days to help determine a patient’s optimum sleep therapy pressure level. During this period the machine adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to deliver the lowest possible pressure for optimal sleep therapy. Once Auto-Trial is complete the machine will revert to a fixed pressure CPAP device. Important Tip: This is not an auto-adjusting machine, once the auto-trial is complete, the machine will not adjust pressure during the night, and will remain fixed .
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief: C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
(1) DreamStation CPAP Pro Machine
|Modes of Operation||
Fixed Pressure – C- Flex, C-Flex+
15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (without humidifier) 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4cm (with humidifier)
1.98kg/4.37lbs (w/humidifier) Incl. power supply
Reuseable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine
|Data Storage Capacity||
SD Card > 1 year On-board: < 6 months
|Auto Altitude Adjustment||
100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days