Philips Respironics DreamStation Heated Humidifier for CPAP or BiPAP machinesP
- SKU: DSXH
The Philips Respironics DreamStation heated humidifier connects directly to the CPAP or BiPAP machine and features the dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. Heated humidification is a comfort feature the eliminates dryness and irritation that can be associated with the use of a sleep apnea therapy device. The water chamber tub is included with the purchase of the heated humidifier.
- Standard Heating Mode – The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat.
- Adaptive Mode – The Adaptive mode monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity.
- Preheat – Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy.
- Fixed Mode – The fixed mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
- Dry Box Technology – Dry Box Technology was created to help reduce the chance of water damage when the OPTIONAL humidifier is used with the DreamStation machine. The Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling through the machine and humidifier connection.
- Optional Heated Tube – The Heated Tube increases therapy comfort by helping to maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient, Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
- Water Chamber – The 325mL water chamber is located in the center of the machine. The water chamber should be cleaned by hand daily with warm water and a mild detergent; or in the dishwasher, on the top rack, once a week. Once clean it should be allowed to dry out completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstalling in your sleep therapy device.
(1) DreamStation Heated Humidifier
(with 80W Power Supply): 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 – 1.0 A
12 VDC, 6.67 A
5.75 in L x 7 in W x 3.25 in H (14.61 cm L x 17.78 cm W x 8.26 cm H)
|Mode of Operation||
Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
27.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days