Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine
- SKU: DSG500S11
Philips Respironics introduces the latest addition to the Dream family with the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine. The DreamStation Go is the lightest and smallest travel machine on the market today, making it the most popular CPAP machine for people who love to travel.
- Size—small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 pounds with 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional battery—FAA-approved, rechargeable 1.5-pound lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the grid or for power backup.
- Microflexible tubing—the new 12-millimeter tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. The 12-millimeter tubing is 58 percent smaller than standard 22-millimeter performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click connections on each end, which make connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology—automatically evaluates user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath-by-breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time, making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity—users can monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
(1) DreamStation Go Auto CPAP
5.937 L x 5.937 W x 2.315 H
100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Reusable pollen, combination fine
|Mode of Operation||
Auto CPAP, CPAP Flex Modes: C-Flex, C-Flex+
4 to 20 cm H2O Flex Pressure Relief: 1 to 3
0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
|Special User Features||
Built-in power supply Compact footprint Reduces the number of parts to carry when you travel Intuiti
|Starting Ramp Pressure||
Patient adjustable, Smart Ramp
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days