Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Machine With Heated Humidifier
- SKU: DSX200H11
This model is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it’s predecessor, the Respironics SystemOne 50 and 60 series. This model includes the heated humidifier that will attach directly to the DreamStation CPAP. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the device to form a single integrated unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine’s primary LCD display. The adaptive humidification mode which can be enabled when the humidifier is connected. Adaptive mode will allow the machine and humidifier to monitor ambient humidity levels to automatically adjust heat settings and provide optimum humidity with a decreased chance of dryness or rain-out. Adaptive mode can be turned off if a fixed heat setting is desired.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the display’s brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation’s Heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session, the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
(1) DreamStation CPAP Machine (non auto-adjusting)
|Mode of Operation||
Fixed Pressure machine with C-flex
4cm to 20cmH20
35.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)
Reuseable Foam filters included (Optional disposable filters)
100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.0-1.0A
11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H ( 29.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
Yes, when applicable to US residents
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days