Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine With Bi Flex
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DSX600S11
Philips Respironic’s DreamStation BiPAP® Pro Machine combines pressure relief technology with OPTIONAL humidification to increase comfort on a dual pressure machine. Bi-Flex is built into the device to soften the transition between the higher IPAP and the lower EPAP.
The DreamStation BiPAP® Pro Machine from Philips Respironics monitors breathing patterns to detect early signs of an event. Advanced features such as SmartRamp and EZ-Start are incorporated into the design to adjust the user to the prescribed pressure at the on-set of therapy. Humidification is used to comfort the user by pulling moisture from the water chamber to create heated air during therapy. For results, connect the machine’s Bluetooth to a personalized DreamMapper app account. DreamMapper is available on Apple products with iOS 6 or newer as well as Android products 2.2 or newer (Apple and Android products not included).
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
- EZ-Start Technology: The EZ-Start feature is designed to reduce the user’s prescribed pressure setting during the first 30 days of operation. The goal is to adjust the user to the pressure by beginning with half of the prescribed pressure. A minimum pressure of 5cm H2O is required to use the EZ-Start feature.
- Bi-Flex Pressure Relief: Bi-Flex is a pressure relief feature used to create a more natural breathing pattern during CPAP therapy. The DreamStation BiPAP Pro uses Flex Technology to provide relief during three points in the breathing cycle. Pressure is reduced by 0.5 increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation, and during exhalation. The Bi-Flex setting can be adjusted up to 1.5 cm H2O for maximum comfort.
- Ramp and SmartRamp:The BiPAP Pro not only offers the standard ramp but also the Smart Ramp. When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Mask Fit Check: DreamStation BiPAP is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly. Checks for Mask leaks, Pressure is adjusted automatically as needed to help maintain therapy pressure to the user, including the ability to reduce pressure to help re-establish a mask seal.
- LCD On-Screen Display: A simplistic and practical LCD screen. While the User Interface is in use, the screen is well lit. As the lights in the room are dimmed, the machine’s ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room.
- Dry Box Assembly: When using the Humidifier the Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling throughout the machine and humidifier connection.
- DreamMapper App: The DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
(1) DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
|AC Power Consumption||
(with 80W Power Supply): 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 – 1.0 A
12 VDC, 6.67 A
Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
|Data Storage Content||
On Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)
6.2 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H (15.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
Reusable Blue Pollen Filter, Disposable Light-Blue Ultra-Fine Filter
|Mode of Operation||
BiPAP Machine with Bi-Flex
4-25 cm H2O
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
25.8 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
|Starting Ramp Pressure||
4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days