Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DSX500S11
The DreamStation Auto CPAP machine by Philips Respironics is a variable pressure therapy device used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and other sleep disordered breathing.
The auto adjusting feature means that the machine will detect when the user needs more or less pressure during the night, during your sleep cycle you may change positions such as turning to sleep on your back, which is a position that a person’s sleep apnea is the worst. When the DreamStation Auto detects a blockage in your airway or snoring it will gradually increase air delivery until your airway is stabilized.
This is the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine ONLY and DOES NOT include the Heated Humidifier
- User Friendly Design: The New DreamStation machine with (Optional) Humidifier weighs only 4.37 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine’s a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient, with the bright, front facing display with simple menus, icons and labels that are easy to understand. The machine’s ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure: The DreamStation Auto is an advanced APAP machine that monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night to ensure you’re receiving the optimum pressure for a comfortable night’s sleep, doing the work for you giving you that peace of mind that you deserve.
- Opti-Start: Optimal pressure from the start. The Opti-Start Features starts your pressure therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address any events that may occur early in your sleep therapy. If you are not satisfied with this feature you have the option to disable it.
- Optional Heated Humidifier: The Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity . Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy. Fixed Mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
- Optional Heated Tube: Available for an additional purchase is the DreamStation Heated Tube to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient. Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, AFlex, A-Flex Pressure gives you a more natural breathing experience by mirroring the users natural breathing, the algorithms intelligence will respond to the users needs on a breath by breath basis. Delivering the right amount of pressure relief enables users to become more compliant with their sleep therapy. The advanced Digital Auto-Track algorithm, detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: Displays if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The Pressure therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data: The on screen menu will display advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Auto On/Off: The APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly.
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity and DreamMapper: The Bluetooth is built-in with an SD Data Card for data storage. The Bluetooth connects to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. iOS and Android device.
- DreamMapper is a free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take an active role in adjusting to your sleep apnea therapy. The built in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay in touch with your therapy.
There are no reviews yet.
(1) DreamStation Auto Machine
6.18 L x 7.6 W x 3.3 H inches, With Humidifier: 11.7 L x 7.6 W x 3.3 H inches
100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine
Optional Heated Humidifier, Optional Heated Tube
E0601 (CPAP), E0562 (Humidifer), A4604 (Heated Tube)
|Mode of Operation||
Auto CPAP Machine
4-20 cm H2O
(5-45 mins): Standard, SmartRamp
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
Less than 30 db
|Special User Features||
Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
|Starting Ramp Pressure||
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days