Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP With Heated Humidifier And Heated Tube
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DSX500T11
The humidifier and heated tube on the DreamStation Auto CPAP help prevent the dryness and irritation that can be associated when not using a CPAP with a humidifier model. The reusable blue pollen filter helps alleviate potential allergens.
- Heated Humidifier – It connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier.
- Heated Tube – The DreamStation Heated Tube improves comfort by maintaining heat and moisture throughout.
- Prevent Rainout – If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tubing can be connected directly to the machine, though it will not heat.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure – The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP is an advanced APAP machine that monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night.
- Opti-Start – Start your pressure therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address any events that may occur early in your sleep therapy. This feature is optional and can be turned off./li>
- Flex Comfort – C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex, A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing. Flex also adjusts as it monitors the onset of inhalation and exhalation to occur early in therapy, via the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm.
- SmartRamp – The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP machines monitors the user and increases pressure only if an event occurs. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. Pressure therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for the ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data – The on-screen menu will display advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Auto On/Off – The APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly.
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity and DreamMapper App – The DreamStation CPAP includes an SD-card. Connect it to the free mobile and web-based app to track therapy and get regular alerts, reminders, and usage tips.
- DreamMapper – A free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take an active role in adjusting to your sleep apnea therapy. The built-in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay in touch with your therapy.
- User-Friendly Design – The New DreamStation Auto Machine with Humidifier weighs only 6 lbs. The machine’s large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient with simple menus, icons, and labels that are easy to understand. The ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically.
(1) DreamStation Auto Machine
|Mode of Operation||
Auto Pressure Machine
4cm to 20cmH20
35.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)
Reusable Foam filters included (Optional disposable filters)
100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.0-1.0A
11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H ( 29.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days