Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- SKU: DSX500H11
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier is a sleek, user-friendly APAP machine from Philips Respironics. The machine has multiple advanced features incorporated such as Bluetooth connectivity, SmartRamp, and OptiStart. This model includes a heated humidifier, which will help make your therapy air more comfortable and reduce the amount of condensation in the tube.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine that increases or decreases the pressure delivered based on your specific needs during the night. The heated humidifier for the DreamStation Auto will prevent dryness and irritation that can be associated when the user does not have humidification.
- Heated Humidifier: The Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity. Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy. Fixed Mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
- Optional Heated Tube: The DreamStation Heated Tube DOES NOT come with this unit however, can be added to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient. Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure: The DreamStation Auto is an advanced APAP machine that monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night to ensure you’re receiving the optimum pressure for a comfortable night’s sleep, doing the work for you giving you that peace of mind that you deserve.
- Opti-Start: The Opti-Start Features starts your pressure therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address any events that may occur early in your sleep therapy. If you are not satisfied with this feature you have the option to disable it.
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex, A-Flex Pressure gives you a more natural breathing experience by mirroring the user’s natural breathing, the algorithms intelligence will respond to the user’s needs on a breath by breath basis. Delivering the right amount of pressure relief enables users to become more compliant with their sleep therapy. The advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm, detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: Displays if leaks are detected in your CPAP mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The Pressure therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data: The on-screen menu will display advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Auto On/Off: The APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly.
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity and DreamMapper: The Bluetooth is built-in with an SD Data Card for data storage. The Bluetooth connects to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store for iOS and Android device.
- DreamMapper: A free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take an active role in adjusting to your sleep apnea therapy. The built-in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay in touch with your therapy.
- User-Friendly Design: The New DreamStation machine with Humidifier weighs only 4.37 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine’s a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient, with the bright, front facing display with simple menus, icons, and labels that are easy to understand. The machine’s ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed.
(1) DreamStation Auto Machine
|Mode of Operation||
Auto Pressure Machine
4cm to 20cmH20
35.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)
Reusable Foam filters included (Optional disposable filters)
100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.0-1.0A
11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H ( 29.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
|Water Capacity - Humidifier||
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days