Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DSX700H11
The Bi-Level therapy mode delivers two different pressure levels, one during inhalation and one for exhalation. This model can also be used as a standard CPAP device and programmed to deliver one set pressure. The DreamStation is 18% smaller and takes up significantly less room on the nightstand. Traveling with the DreamStation is very easy, with the unit being 28% lighter than most BiPAP machines.
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto with heated humidifier has Bi-Flex pressure relief to increase therapy comfort and help mimic a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
DreamStation BiPAP Auto tracks and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition, it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
- C-Flex: C-Flex offers a comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. Pressure is lowered based on a breath-per-breath analysis and provides up to 3 levels of relief based on the patient’s expiratory flow.
- C-Flex+: Similar to C-Flex, the technology provides pressure relief during exhalation based on expiratory flow. C-Flex Plus minimizes the pressure transition and provides additional comfort when in fixed-CPAP mode. In addition, C-Flex Plus softens the breathing cycle between inhalation to exhalation.
- Bi-Flex: Bi-Flex pressure relief increases therapy comfort and mimics a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Auto will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS and Android devices (not included) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. DreamMapper is compatible with iOS 6 or newer and Android 2.2 or newer.
- Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- Auto On/Off: DreamStation BiPAP Auto can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly if enabled.
- FAA Approved & Travel-Friendly: FAA approved and built for travel as well. Without a humidifier, it weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel, and boating.
- Heated Humidifier: The heated humidifier is an integrated humidifier that attaches to the back of the machine to help minimize the footprint on a nightstand. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is easily put in and taken out of the humidifier by sitting inside and closing the lid which secures the chamber in place and seals the connections. The humidifier can be set in a fixed heat setting of 0 (off) to 5 (highest heat) or can be set in Adaptive mode which will monitor ambient humidity and adjust heat as needed to provide optimum humidity while helping reduce rainout.
(1) DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Bluetooth
|Mode of Operation||
Auto-BiPAP, Fixed BiPAP, Fixed CPAP
|Special User Features||
Color Screen, Daily progress feedback, Ambient light sensor, Opti-Start
4 to 25 cm H2O
0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
|Starting Ramp Pressure||
4 cm H2O to CPAP Pressure (CPAP); 4cmH2O to Min Pressure (Auto CPAP)
Reusable foam filter
LCD, control dial/push button
|Data Storage Capacity (Min)||
SD card: > 1 year On-board:<6 months
100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
Heated humidification: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes; Heated tube (optional)
Yes ( optional DC cable is required )
4.37 pounds (including the power supply)
11.69 x 7.59 x 3.3 inches
|Weight (Machine Only)||
|Weight (Machine & Humidifier)||
4.37 pounds (including the power supply)
E0561 , E0471
Blended Synthetic Fiber
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days