Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: DSX700T11
The intelligent DreamStation Auto BiPAP is an enhanced auto-bilevel machine that automatically adjusts inspiratory and expiratory pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to ensure you receive the optimum pressure levels for successful sleep therapy.
The DreamStation is designed with the user in mind, offering sleek, modern design with full color display, along with advanced comfort and compliance features including Bi-Flex, EZ-Start, SmartRamp, built-in Bluetooth, and event detection and response. Traveling with the all new DreamStation is a breeze, being 18% smaller and weighing in at just 4.37 pounds (including the power supply).
- C-Flex: C-Flex offers a comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. Pressure is lowered based on a breath-per-breath analysis and provides up to 3 levels of relief based on the user’s expiratory flow.
- C-Flex+: Similar to C-Flex, the technology provides pressure relief during exhalation based on expiratory flow. C-Flex Plus minimizes the pressure transition and provides additional comfort when in fixed-CPAP mode. In addition, C-Flex Plus softens the breathing cycle between inhalation to exhalation.
- Bi-Flex: Bi-Flex pressure relief increases therapy comfort and mimics a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Auto will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS and Android devices (not included) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. DreamMapper is compatible with iOS 6 or newer and Android 2.2 or newer.
- Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- Auto On/Off: DreamStation BiPAP Auto can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
- FAA Approved & Travel Friendly: FAA approved and built for travel as well. Without a humidifier it weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel and boating.
- Heated Humidifier: The heated humidifier is an integrated humidifier that attaches the to the back of the machine to help minimize the footprint on a nightstand. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is easily put in and taken out of the humidifier by sitting inside and closing the lid which secures the chamber in place and seals the connections. The humidifier can be set in a fixed heat setting of 0 (off) to 5 (highest heat) or can be set in Adaptive mode which will monitor ambient humidity and adjust heat as needed to provide optimum humidity while helping reduce rainout.
- Heated Tube: DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing. the optional heated tube which connects to the humidifier and can be set to a fixed setting of 0 (no heat) or 5 (highest heat) or can be used in the adaptive mode to adjust heat automatically. The heated tube is a slim style 15mm hose and the machine will automatically adjust to the 15mm setting when it is plugged in. The heated tube can also be plugged into the machine directly if the humidifier is not used, but it will not heat.
(1) DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Bluetooth
|Mode of Operation||
Auto-BiPAP,Fixed BiPAP, Fixed CPAP
4 to 25 cm H2O
0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
Reuseable Foam filters and (Optional) disposable ultra fine filters
4.37 pounds (including the power supply)
11.69 x 7.59 x 3.3 inches
100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
Yes ( optional DC cable is required )
|Data Storage Capacity||
SD card: > 1 year On-board:<6 months
LCD, control dial/push button
E0561 , E0471
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days