Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask without Headgear
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: AmaraFaceMaskNoHeadgear
100 in stock
The Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics is a full face mask design featuring lightweight materials and core full face components.
The Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics is a full face mask design featuring lightweight materials and core full face components. The Amara View CPAP Mask offers efficient CPAP therapy without a forehead support. Be prepared to experience sleep therapy with a ‘view’. Amara View’s minimalist design eliminates facial contact in the hard to fit areas on top of the nose and at the forehead. The mask’s innovative cushion rests below the nostrils, covering a bare minimum of the face, delivering effective positive airway pressure to the nose and mouth without leaks, discomfort or pressure points.
- Innovative design—the Amara View mask prevents red marks, discomfort, and irritation on the bridge of your nose. Since it’s not designed like many full-face masks are, the mask sitting on your nose ensures the air pressure reaches your mouth and nose by condensing the area the air needs to travel.
- Widest field of vision—you no longer have to feel as though, once your CPAP mask is on, you cannot do anything but sleep. With nothing in the way of your eyes, you can wear glasses, read, and watch TV without limiting your CPAP usage or nightly routine.
- One Universal Size Frame – the one frame size of the Philips Respironics Amara View full-face mask allows you to save time and money. No need to purchase the entire mask when you need a different-size cushion. Simply check the sizing guide in our “Manuals” tab, and find the cushion you need.
- Minimal contact—the CPAP mask Amara View design offers a comfortable and nonintrusive experience. Sleep apnea is properly addressed with the innovative, minimal-contact full-face mask design.
There are no reviews yet.
-Open Vision Design
(1) Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
|Weight - Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear (Including All Parts)||
|Weight - Mask Frame||
|Weight - Short Tube||
|Weight - Headgear (Standard Size)||
|Weight - Headgear Clips||
|Measurements - Short Tube||
14.5 inches excluding connections
|Measurements - Headgear (Standard Size)||
Lower Strap: 7.5 in L x 0.75 in W excluding quick release tabs
|Measurements - Headgear Clips||
1.5 in L x 1 in W x 0.5 in H
-4 degree F to 140 degree F (-20 degree C to 60 degree C)
|Storage Relative Humidity||
15% to 95%, non-condensing
|Inspiratory Resistance with Anti-Asphyxia Valve Open to Atmosphere at 50 SLMP||
|Expiratory Resistance with Anti-Asphyxia Valve Open to Atmosphere at 50 SLMP||
|Anti-Asphyxia Valve Closed to Atmosphere||
A sustained minimum pressure of 3 cm H2O is required to ensure the valve closes.
|Anti-Asphyxia Valve Open to Atmosphere||
The valve will open when pressure is no longer detected.
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days