Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal Mask Replacement Cushion
- Brand: Fisher Paykel
- SKU: EvoraNasalCushion
The Evora Nasal Mask offers an all-new minimal contact replacement cushion that rests gently under your nose, unlike most nasal CPAP masks that cover your entire nose. By allowing the bridge of your nose to remain free from contact, you will feel a greater sense of freedom from your previous nasal cushions. These cushions securely connect to the mask frame and short tube which incorporates laser-drilled exhaust holes to reduce noise and draft.
- Minimal Contact – The silicone material of the cushion sits softly under your nose to provide a comfortable fit during sleep and reduces the risk of skin irritation through contact. This is most beneficial if you suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies to certain material. If you are a side sleeper or an active sleeper, the Evora is the mask for you and with a 30-day satisfaction promise, you will receive a full store credit if you are not completely satisfied!
- Sleep Quietly – Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 4 nasal cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement – These compact nasal seals rest gently under your nose to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit, while the flexible short tube keeps your mask in place. The stability wings on the sides of the cushion maintain your seal and reduce the risk of mask leaks while the floating seal wraps around your nose with minimal contact. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
(1) Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
-Say Goodnight to Your Allergies: Latex-Free
Wide, Small, Medium, Large
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies email@example.com 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days