Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Brand: Fisher Paykel
- SKU: EvoraNasalMask
When choosing a CPAP mask 2 major factors to consider are the amount of time spent finding the ideal fit and how easy it is to clean the mask. The Evora Nasal Mask by Fisher & Paykel simplifies these factors through its unique design. This all-new minimal contact mask introduces a first of its kind CapFit headgear which fits like your favorite hat as it snaps into place on the top of your head.
- Minimal Contact – The soft-knit material on the headgear provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed. The Evora headgear minimizes the contact between the mask and your skin by up to 64%! This is most beneficial to users who suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies to certain material.
- Snapback Design – Unlike most CPAP masks, the Evora incorporates the world’s first CapFit headgear. This unique design allows you to quickly slide your mask on and off each night with little effort. Further simplifying this product, the Evora headgear only comes in 1 size making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly – Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 4 nasal cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement – These compact nasal seals rest gently under your nose to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit, while the flexible short tube keeps your mask in place. The stability wings on the sides of the cushion maintain your fit and reduce the risk of mask leaks while the floating seal wraps around your nose with minimal contact. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
(1) Mask Frame with Short Tube
-CapFit Design: Minimal Headgear With AirEdges to Reduce Red Marks
|Sound Output in Decibels||
0 – 25 cmH2O
|Compatible With Oxygen||
Yes, with port connector.
Wide, Small, Medium, Large
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days