Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear – Fit Pack (All Nasal Pillows with Medium Frame)
- Brand: Philips Respironics
- SKU: 1124984
100 in stock
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is lightweight and comfortable; it’s like you’re wearing nothing at all! The ingenious design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably.
The Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers an alternative therapy option to the original nasal DreamWear. Instead of the cushion that covers both nostrils, the included CPAP gel nasal pillows seal in each nostril individually. Receive all three cushion sizes, as well as the medium-size frame and headgear.
- Two cushion options. This mask accommodates two types of DreamWear nasal pillows: the standard nasal cushions and the new DreamWear gel nasal pillows. Both types of cushions are quick and easy to remove, clean, and replace.
- Innovative soft tubing frame. The soft silicone frame is made from light, soft, and flexible material specially designed for optimal comfort.
- Freedom. If you sleep on your back, the DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side, the DreamWear’s lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is then channeled into the upper tube, maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Gel nasal pillow cushion. Infused with a ring of soft, flexible material, the DreamWear gel pillows create a secure seal without pressure or pinching.
- Headgear and tubing attachment. The soft, single-strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without overtightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open field of vision. Wear glasses, read, and watch TV comfortably when wearing DreamWear with gel pillows.
- No red marks. Leaves no marks on the bridge of the nose.
- Soft wraps. Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
There are no reviews yet.
-Gel Nasal Pillows
(1) DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask with Medium Frame
Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
-Length of the Small Frame: 19 in
WarrantyThe products sold by MySleepap.com® are backed by manufacturer warranties that protect you against manufacturer defects of materials and craftsmanship. Products under warranty are subject to a return validation. This inspection will determine if the damage can be repaired or if the product needs to be fully replaced. Water damage issues will not be considered for warranty replacement by the manufacturer. How to Return Your Warranty Equipment Contact mysleepap.com if you believe your CPAP equipment is defective and not working properly. If a return of your product(s) is approved, an return authorization number will be issued to you, a note in the return package stating what the problem seems to be should be included. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone. A MySleepap.com agent can answer all your questions on how to send your defective equipment to: Harmony Healthcare Supplies firstname.lastname@example.org 626-462-1400 34 E. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 International Customers Warranty Information International Warranty eligibility follows the same guidelines above. Warranty and repair claims on CPAP and BiPAP/BiLevel machines that are purchased from MySleepap.com and shipped internationally must be shipped back to our company in the United States for any warranty or repair claim. Warranty Details For CPAP, BiPAP, Auto CPAP, APAP BiLevel Machines And Humidifiers
- ResMed: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics: 2 Years
- Fisher & Paykel: 5 Years
- DeVilbiss: 5 Years
- ResMed: 90 Days
- Philips Respironics: 90 Days
- Fisher & Paykel: 90 Days
- Devilbiss: 90 Days